P2P | 7 DECEMBER 2016 | WiN: 2.07 GB | MAC: 2.05 GB
Featuring 64-bit support, faster scanning, faster loading, and faster processing, Waves Version 9 opens up new dimensions of high performance plugin power. From essentials like reverb, compression, noise reduction, and EQ to modeled analog hardware, surround and post production tools, artist signature collections and beyond, Waves Bundles feature the best of Waves GRAMMY award-winning plugins.
What’s new (December 7th, 2016)
- The new Primary Source Expander available separately as well as in Mercury, Pro Show and SD7 Pro Show.
– IR-1, IR-L, IR-360, IRLive: Significantly improved CPU consumption on SoundGrid (x2.5 on average).
– Abbey Road Plates: Clicking with the mouse on control scale marks now works well.
– Abbey Road Plates: Fixed minor initialization issue when toggling between plates.
– CLA Bass, CLA Drums, CLA Effects, CLA Guitars, CLA Unplugged, CLA Vocals: Added control mapping for Avid S6 control surface.
– CLA Guitars: Fixed sound initialization issue.
– Maserati VX1: Fixed sound initialization issue.
– EMO-Q4, EMO-F2, EMO-D5: Fine-tuning plugin controls (by clicking CTRL/CMD) now works on all controls.
– EMO-D5: Improved smoothing of sound changes while adjusting controls and during automation.
– Greg Wells MixCentric, Greg Wells PianoCentric, Scheps Parallel Particles, IMPusher: Fixed unwanted small fade-in at the beginning of the audio in Logic Pro X.
– Greg Wells ToneCentric: Various minor bug fixes.
– Greg Wells ToneCentric: Smoother sound changes while adjusting controls and during automation.
– MaxxVolume, MV2 and OneKnob Louder: Smoother sound changes while adjusting controls and during automation.
– NLS Non-Linear Summer: Improved smoothing of sound changes while adjusting controls and during automation.
– REDD: Channel selector now works properly.
– Renaissance Equalizer: Minor graphic fix.
– UM225 / UM226: Fixed meters display issue in the Hot Plugins panel on MultiRack.
– Waves Tune Real-Time: Scale and Root are now automatable.