Colorful and polished drums that POP!
Pop songs. They’re polished. They’re colorful. Love them or hate them, you CAN’T GET ‘EM OUT OF YOUR HEAD!
To record the ultimate pop kit, we went straight to the top: United Recording. This studio, formerly known as Ocean Way, has been the first choice for an insane number of chart toppers including: Beck, The Beach Boys, John Mayer, Madonna, No Doubt, Weezer, U2, and the king of pop himself, Michael Jackson. Now you can have that iconic Studio A sound in your music!
The studio at 6050 Sunset Blvd. in Hollywood has gone under several names since its founding in 1957. Built to the exacting standards of Bill Putnam (legendary engineer and founder of Universal Audio), this room has been the birthplace of some of the most iconic hit songs over nearly 50 years. While the gear has been lovingly maintained and updated, the actual recording rooms have remained untouched. Once you hear how great this ADpak sounds, you will understand why.
United Pop contains the following:
– 22×14″ Leedy & Ludwig
– 14×6.5″ Ludwig Nickel Over Brass
– 14×5″ Trump
– 13×9″ Leedy & Ludwig (Tuned High)
– 13×9″ Leedy & Ludwig (Tuned Low)
– 16×16″ Leedy & Ludwig (Tuned High)
– 16×16″ Leedy & Ludwig (Tuned Low)
– 14″ Zildjian Vintage K Hihat
– 20″ United Pop Thin Crash
– 20″ United Pop Dark Crash
– 20″ United Pop Heavy Crash
– 21″ United Pop Crash
– 26″ United Pop Ride
– Wood/Plastic Block
– Leedy & Ludwig Rim Clicks