AudioBro LA Scoring Strings 2 KONTAKT -PAZ
Get Premium To Support ME
FIXED Putlocker links
Member : el tunisian
Shared the missing ARC Files so check in the comments to get it worked i didn’t tested it my self
LA Scoring Strings 2 Overview
LA Scoring Strings 2.0 (LASS) brings you a whole new set of tools and sonic profiles providing a new level of expressiveness, realism, real-time playability and program-ability to sampled strings.
Aside from our new Stage & Color feature (providing an easy way for you to have LASS sound like famous orchestral recordings and film scores), LASS 2 has over 60 new patches ranging from Aleatoric (string effects) to NV-Vib (non vibrato to vibrato) to Real Legato Tremolo and Trill patches.
Below is a partial list of some of LASS 2.0’s new features (you can also read about LASS’s new A.R.C. (Audiobro Remote Control).
- Stage & Color – At the heart of Stage & Color is a collection of exclusive orchestral sound profiles (colors) inspired by famous movie scores and recordings. Now, at the push of a button, LASS can adopt the tonal characteristics of some of the most coveted scores and recordings.
- A new ARC (Audiobro Remote Control) master script that will allow for dramatically easier control of all sections and divisis from a single window.
- Reverb and width controls of multiple patches from within the ARC
- ART programming of multiple patches from within the ARC
- CC Table control of multiple patches from within the ARC
- Auto Arranger control of multiple patches from within the ARC
- A new Key Switching approach of multiple patches from within the ARC
- Aleatoric (string effects) patches
- Non Vibrato to Vibrato patches
- Legato Tremolo patches
- Legato Trill patches
- Micro Tuning and real-time performance of tuning
- A CC Attenuation knob that allows on to ride CC attenuation in real-time or after-the-fact for added dynamic control.
- A new User Interface that is easier to read and more pleasant to look at.
- A drastically reduced footprint of only about 16.5GB due to the inclusion of NI’s NCW (loss-less compression audio file format) files. We include the 24 bit files since it will be about 30% less taxing on your hard drive than a 24-bit wave file. We noticed no measurable CPU hit using the NCW files… and we did a lot of testing.
- Many other new features and improvements
New LASS 2 Patches
There are over 60 new patches covering new articulations in LASS 2 (see below), and ALL LASS 2.0 patches have been reworked to integrate with the ARC.
In case your wondering, “aleatoric strings” is a term often used in film-scoring to describe string sounds that have randomness and dissonance that can heighten the tension and drama in a scene. LASS’s Aleatoric patches allow users to perform (in real-time) these types of dissonant string effects that are so sought after in film scores. By assigning the different divisis to a patch and allowing for individual control of tuning and modulation, you are able to create many varieties of dissonant strings while maintaining control of how it reacts over time. These patches are included for all sections (violins, violas, cellos and basses) in a variety of articulations: Sustains, Tremolos, Trills.
Non Vibrato to Vibrato (NV-Vib) Patches
LASS’s new Legato patches are much more powerful than before. Not only do these patches play non-vibrato and vibrato legato, portamento and glissando articulations, but they also allow you to vary the amount of vibrato in real-time… completely transparently via CC2. Furthermore, when you no longer need the NV-Vib functionality, you can simply “turn off” the NV-Vib mode without purging your samples… thereby saving you polyphony.
We have also included a CC Attenuation knob to all legato patches. This allows you to reduce the dynamics of a passage by turning the knob down (even remotely via CC). This is useful if you like your dynamics but you just want to lower them by a certain percentage.
- Consolidated legato patches
- Realtime Loading/Purging of Legato Transitions
- Realtime Loading/Purging of NV/Vib
- Auto Arranger quick on/off control added
LASS 2.0 Script Updates
All of the LASS 2 scripts have been updated to integrate with the ARC so that you can control all of LASS’s important features remotely from one centralized window. No more having to scroll through all the patches to apply changes you need. This is both a big time saver and can be inspiring. How many times do people abandon good ideas simply because they are too time consuming to execute?! Well… this is where ARC integration saves you time.
Before LASS 2, if you wanted to change the non-performance settings on multiple patches, you would have to make those changes on a per-patch basis. Now with LASS 2 and the ARC, the newly revised scripts “listen” to the ARC and update the settings on as many patches as you choose from within the ARC.
The Auto Arranger (now controllable from the ARC’s AA & DNH page) script brings a whole new range of features never before possible with sampled string libraries with the following features:
- Deep integration with the ARC so now you can apply changes to batches of instruments in 1 place.
- Polyphonic legato with Real Legato, Real Portamento and Real Glissando
- Auto divisi and accurate player count
- Play all sections with 2 hands on 1 MIDI channel
- Have other sections double at different octaves
- Create inversions of your chords on-the-fly
- Create your own set of Key Switchable “rules” that you can invoke in real-time
- Up to 13 part voice tracking!
ul.to (Single Link = HIGH SPEED)
backup links Here